Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Picture of Dorian Gray

Hi there!
Once more I have to apologize for not being able to have this blog as up to date as i wish :) even tho makes me happy to know people still take a look at it daily. The thing is: life has gone a little crazy lately, have too many different things i have to deal with, from all different things that happen in life. Not all of them are bad news (thank god!), but for sure it's all really catchy stuff that sucking my time away,
but I've pretty much got enough stuff for a handful of new posts on here! ahahah You'll see pretty soon :D
Meanwhile I'll just leave you with giant picture of my face, I know it's exaggerate ahahahha, but i kinda took it as an ego booster some days ago when feeling a little down for few things, good pics always work on that ;) ahahah
Cheers weirdos!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind