Thursday, November 8, 2012

if my life was on paper..

Hi there again! two posts in one day! wow! that's quite a lot for me ahahah just wanted to share some more stuff with you all guys and ladies! First of all i noticed i use to many smiley faces when typing, specially in english, so i've decided i'm gonna try really hard to express my ideas without using alternative graphic signs (i do not need you stupid parenthesis to smileeee! ahah). Alright so the stuff i wanted you to take a look at it's a pretty amazing comic strip that I SWEAR represents my everyday life so much it's incredible ahahah


--------


--------


--------


--------


--------

these are awesome strips where the character is called NEMI by Lise Myhre for those of you who don't know her yet  

talkin' about me on paper.. i have to send a huge THANK YOU to AkiMao for this beautiful portrait she did of me in waterclor! i think is completely stunning, so stunning i've put it up on the blog title! i'm sure you find her as talented as i do! 


you can find the original picture just few posts down this page!

cheers everyone have a nice day!

ps. last post was my 100 post on here! i'm starting to be not a newbie anymore ahah

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind