Friday, October 26, 2012

They're creepy and they're kooky...


so many things to say, so little time! i gotta be quick cuz in a bit my boyfriend is coming picking me up to go for a concert!!!!!! so i think i'll just put up a couple of pics to make it quick and fun :P 
first is one of my experiments with multiple nailpolish.. for those of you who don't know it: i'm TERRIBLE with the nail art, i mean, i physically can't stand still not moving my hands for the time necessary to the nailpolish to dry.. so even having it like this is a huge goal ahahaha


the black one is from Essence - nail art cracking

here instead there's me this morning TIRED AS FUCK, bad hair day, as happy as i can be at 6 in the morning gwhaaaa i hate waking up so early :( ... today i looked much like Wednesday Addams ahahahah as happy as the girl from the movie Orphan ahahahahah oh god, i'm sure the people at university appreciated my mood ahahahah

yup, i added an extra chain to the necklace! i think it looks sweet under a shirt collar  

gotta rush nowwwwwwwwww!!! cheers everyone!!! :D

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind