Saturday, September 29, 2012

Madness is not a state of mind. Madness is a place. Let’s go there… Shall we?

alien-looking face - experimenting with vintage looks


ahahah ok, this picture of me is outrageously weird i know ahahah but i needed a subject to experiment these vintage look on and didn't have anyone available, so i figured i'd just do it by myself. Later i'm gonna go to the comics' expo here in Rome, those last years hasn't been as cool as it used to be, but still fun to see, plus i get in for free so it's even better, i might be taking my baby camera with me so you'll possibly see some pictures of it up here later on (if my back allowes me to do so) meanwhile i'd be curoius to know what you think of this pic :D eheh 
cheers! 

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind