Tuesday, May 29, 2012

chaos

ok, so today i'm totally blown out. like i stayed awake studying till 4 am and got up at noon, totally forgetting i was supposed to have driving lessons ah-ha, so i rush over there (20 minutes walk) when outside it's around 30°C (soooo hot!). Once i've done my thing i start walking home again when my best friend calls me and reminds me we had an extra lesson at uni at the same time HA HA HA. since was impossible for me to get there on time i decided i'd just walk home and have lunch... and while doing that i bought this pretty-super-fantastic semi-transparent military tank-top for only 5bucks!at least something good came out of this! ahah
see ya later weirdos :)

sorry for the bad pic!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind