Monday, April 30, 2012

Procrastination is the Art of Keeping up with Yesterday

alright, i think it's time for you to meet my man... or maybe it's just me not willing to start working on my museum project ahah.
yeah i know he's a little older than I, but well... we really get along you know, and i love him to death.
ok, i see he's not the kinda of "pretty boy" you would expect but...i like manly men, what can i say...cannot resist to some badass metal looking big guy ahahah
this is actually a pretty old shot i did of him, and there's an other funny old one on the bottom of the page.

oh, one last thing, I know not many people comment on here, but i'm really curious to hear from you, feel free to ask me anything.

Cheers.


0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind