Saturday, March 31, 2012

busy busy bee!

sunny day with one of my bestfriends! she looks so pretty!


And FINALLY my Litas arrived! yessssssss! ahah can't wait to wear them all around everywhere!cool stuff y'all!
So, i'm sorry don't have time to post here as much (as if someone would be interested in it ahah) but my life is going on a crazy speed lately, i've been just rolling with it and trying to keep up with everything but i must say it is not properly working ahah...oh well i'll try my best.
But at least the good season came out and it's starting to get warmer (thank god!) ..even tho at night still pretty chilly and need my leather jacket with me.


a friend of mine just graduated at my university! yay!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment

i'd love to hear from you, type in whatever crosses your mind